Individuals with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities, and autism are eligible for services from The Tribble Center. Individuals with traumatic brain injuries or spinal cord injuries (HASCI) that live in Oconee County will receive services from the Anderson County Board of Disabilities and Special Needs.

3Rphoto.1To access services:

  1. You must call the statewide centralized screening number. The appropriate number to call is listed below.
  2. You will be asked a series of screening questions to determine if the referral will be accepted.
  3. If the referral is accepted you will be assigned a Care Coordinator who will assist you with the formal eligibility process.
  4. When given an option, select Case Management services from the Tribble Center (Oconee County).

Contact Information

For ID/RD and Autism referrals, please call: 1-800-289-7012
For HASCI referrals, please call: 1-866-867-3864
For more information on the eligibility process, please contact:
Amy Cheek – Family Support Director

Email Amy