Steps to Employment
A career at The Tribble Center is a highly rewarding experience. While not without challenges, serving the disabled individuals of our community enriches their lives, as well as your own. Benefit packages for all positions include: paid time off, state health/dental coverage, and access to the state retirement plan.
To join the team, carefully review and follow these steps in our hiring process:
1. Review Employment Requirements listed on this page.
2. Click on Application Link to print blank application form.
3. Attach to your completed application the following:
– copy of valid drivers license
– copy of social security card
– resume (optional)
4. Return completed packet:
– In person to the administration building attn: Human Resources at 320 Julian Davis Drive, Seneca, SC 29672
Monday through Friday 8am – 4pm.
– Or mail completed packet to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
5. If it is determined that you are a qualified applicant, Human Resources will contact you with further instructions.
Important Note: Only fully completed packets will be considered.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Satisfactory criminal background check
- Satisfactory driving record
- Satisfactory record with abuse registries Some positions require college degrees and/or specific training and experience.
Physical Abilities Required: Including but not limited to lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, climbing, balancing, crawling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, walking, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, smelling, communication, writing, reading, driving (including at night), counting, and running. Physical requirements include very heavy work or lifting with assistance. Visual accuity must be accurate enough to write and read small print and to record data. Employee is subject to both indoor and outdoor environments and may be subject to extremes of heat or cold for short periods of time. Employee is subject to noise and hazards including but not limited to the possibilities of physical assault, property destruction and infections. Employee is also subject to wear protective clothing to prevent infections.
– Direct Support – One (1) position at Poplar Ridge Community Training Home (CTH), 2nd Shift.
– Direct Support – One (1) position at Boyd Community Training Home (CTH), 2nd Shift.
Upon hire, you will be enrolled in our onsite training program instructed by our Staff Development Coordinator.
Examples of training include:
– Employee roles and responsibilities
– Prevention of abuse, neglect, and exploitation
– Health care procedures
– OSHA guidelines
– Understanding mental retardation and developmental disabilities
– CPR and First-Aid
– Defensive Driving
– Positive Behavior Support
Staff Development continues throughout your career at The Tribble Center through annual recertification.
All supervisors are required to complete a 54-hour course in Supervisory Skills for Health Care Professionals.